DKHL120 Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 Black (Package, King 120 in x 120 in) shipping included*
- Usually ships next business day.
Hobbs Heirloom Black 80/20
- Keep your dark and bright fabrics looking rich for much longer in you quilt.
- Do you have some light fabrics also in your top? No problem- layer tuscany bleached cotton on top of the black to keep all the fabrics nice and crisp in appearance.
- Hobbs Heirloom® Premium 80/20 Cotton/Poly Blend Batting is one of the most popular battings on the market.
- It offers more loft and less weight than traditional cotton batting, is durable and machine-washable, and is suitable for a variety of applications, including for use in: utility quilts, children’s quilts, charity quilts, and for quilts being given as gifts, as well as in table runners, and placemats. All at a reasonable cost.
- Hobbs 80/20 may be quilted up to 4" apart by hand or machine and is machine washable after quilting.
- It may also be layered for more weight/definition of quilting.
- Expect a 3-4% shrinkage rate.
Hobbs black batting
Purchased for Old Friends Quilt kit
Hobbs 80/20 Batting Black